In early 2016, Disney Cruise Line guests can celebrate the legendary adventures and iconic characters of the Star Wars saga during a brand-new event of galactic proportions: Stars Wars Day at Sea. Marking the first official appearance of the heroes and villains of Star Wars aboard a Disney Cruise Line ship, Star Wars Day at Sea combines the power of the Force and the magic of Disney—for a day of fun more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
Star Wars Day at Sea will transport guests to a “galaxy” far, far away—in the Western Caribbean. The event features a full day of Star Wars celebrations, including:
- Deck party celebration with fireworks
- Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Boba Fett, Stormtroopers and other characters from across the Star Wars galaxy will be onboard for scheduled meet and greets, as well as roaming on deck and elsewhere around the ship. You’re also encouraged to dress up in your own stellar costumes!
- For Younglings, Star Wars-themed arts and crafts, games and activities will be offered throughout the day in Oceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab youth clubs.
- Out-of-this-world food and beverage offerings
- Exclusive merchandise
- In the evening, adults entering the night club will feel like they stepped into the Mos Eisley cantina scene. Characters and cantina music set the mood as Star Wars-themed specialty cocktails are served.
- A shipboard version of the popular Jedi Training Academy experience invites young Jedi hopefuls – known as “Padawans” – to learn lightsaber moves from a Jedi Master. They can then use the Force and face off in a final test against the evil Darth Vader.
- Kids and families enjoy friendly competition during Star Wars trivia games, covering fun facts from the film and television sagas.
- And more
With the only at-sea screenings of Episode VII, this event will thrill Padawans (Jedi in training) and Jedi Masters in every family. It is … your destiny. But wait, there’s more!
- You can watch the first six Star Wars films and follow Darth Vader, Obi Wan Kenobi, Luke and Leia along their epic journey.
- Also showing will be episodes of the new Disney XD animated series, Star Wars Rebels.
- On each of the special sailings, celebrities and insiders from the Star Wars galaxy will share their experiences, meet fans and sign autographs.
Star Wars Day at Sea will be available only aboard the Disney Fantasy on select Western Caribbean sailings, January through April in 2016. Star WarsDay at Sea will take place during cruises departing on the following dates:
- January 9
- January 23
- February 6
- February 20
- March 5
- March 19
- April 2
- April 16
The Star Wars Day at Sea is a one-day extravaganza during your cruise. For the rest of your voyage, you’ll enjoy the jam-packed itinerary of excitement and adventure you can only get from a Disney Cruise Line sailing. From Broadway-style shows and innovative dining, to a fun-filled visit to the private island paradise of Castaway Cay!
Entertainment and events are subject to change without notice. Merchandise offerings available while supplies last.
Canadians and Americans (and those travelling with them) can book this amazing experience of a lifetime by contacting I Dream of Jodi in conjunction with Cruise Holidays | At Your Service at email@example.com.