You're always taking care of everything aren't you? Aren't you tired? We would be if we were you! It's okay to ask for help!Everyone's doing it!
If you've ever laid awake in bed wondering how to win friends and influence people, we figured it all out.Give the Gift of Time
Have you recently...wished for more hours in the day, more hands, cloned copies of yourself?
Give that lamp a rub!We can't be your clones but we can help give you that extra time you need to enjoy life.Make a Wish
- "I do dream of Jodi! Living on the West coast and heavily relying on Jodi to handle my Toronto life and business... easy, insightful, dynamic, reliable... worth every penny!"
- "What a relief. While I worked, Jodi researched and booked the best deals for flights, a cruise, shore excursions, hotels, tours, car rentals, shuttles...even dinners at our southern destinations. The month flew by without a single hitch. She was great! I will absolutely hire her again for my next vacation."
- "Jodi is a Genie! She is accommodating, patient, and hardworking and takes every assignment in stride. Jodi helped me pack and move, she supervised the movers and took extra care to make sure it went smoothly. I completely relied on her and had no worries."
- "Jodi designed photo albums to commemorate a special anniversary event. Jodi took a special interest in creating a wonderful memento, she organized the pictures and handed me a finished beautiful product."
- "Jodi meticulously took us through our wedding day, bringing order to things that felt chaotic. She raised tough questions and left no stone unturned. When we were at a loss for solutions, Jodi came up with ideas that made sense. The day before the wedding, a hurricane passed through, cutting the power to the house and threatening to ruin our day. Jodi remained calm and helped us come up with a panic-free backup plan. In the end, we had the day we'd dreamed of."
What does the average adult Canadian spend their day doing?
These statistics amounts are in % of day
In fall 2017, Disney Cruise Line guests can unleash the hero within—and experience the thrills of the Marvel Universe—during an…
What's wrong with these numbers?
The above numbers add up to 125.5%!!! That's more than one whole day. This doesn't even include things like eating meals, using the toilet, or having a cold one, and most people who don't live right in the city spend way more than 6% of their day commuting!
*Statistics taken from Stats Canada's 2010 Overview of the Time Use of Canadians. Numbers are approximated.